2005 & 992 Now Available For Download

25 years after the Jalie patterns was printed, we are now officially offering patterns for download. For now, only a few patterns are available in our e-pattern catalog but we will keep adding more out of print patterns regularly.

Each pattern sheet print on 36 8 1/2 x 11 pages. Many patterns have 2 sheets, (72 page printout). I haven't had time to put a little guide explaining how to print and assemble the tiled pattern, but I've found this illustrated tutorial.

My mom was 29 and I was 4 1/2 when the first pattern was issued... Now I'm 29 and Henry is 4 1/2 months old... What a cute coincidence :)

Comments

It's very nice to know the History.
and it is a very cute coincidence :)
Alex said…
It's great that your old patterns will be available. I love Jalie patterns, and for a beginning sewer, Jalie are the only patterns that seem to turn out for me.

If I could make a suggestion, it would be to offer the patterns in their original format as well as home printing version, this way we would have the option of printing them off at a local printers (Or in my case at work.)

Popular posts from this blog

Vanessa Jogger Shorts // Pattern Hack (Jalie 3676)

New Collection - The Éléonore Pull-On Jeans