|Jalie 3463 - Anne-Marie Dress|
Fabrics FLO237 from FunkiFabrics + ITY knit
The NameThe pattern is named after our dear friend Anne-Marie. She is a super creative sewist (check out her blog I Mani D'Oro to see her lovely creations!) and also an avid cyclist who is stylish, even with a helmet on. We met at PR Weekend in Montreal back in 2010 and kept in touch since then.
We loved her idea of a cycling dress, but thought is was targeting a very niche market. After attending a tennis lesson with my first prototype, I made everyone jealous with my super-duper back pocket. I was official: this little pattern was going to be wayyyy more than just a cycling dress!
|Jalie 3463 - Anne-Marie Fitted Tank|
Fabrics TS455 + MF5001 + NE3052 from FunkiFabrics
The DesignThe dress has:
- a soft V neck (not too high, not too low)
- a shelf bra (with a clever sewing technique for a clean finish - no binding!)
- princess seams, no side seams
- racer back (you can have fun color blocking!)
- optional pocket that can hold up to 4 tennis balls (adult sizes - apple purée packs or My Littlelest Petshop toys in kids sizes :))
|Jalie 3463 - Anne-Marie Peplum Tank|
Fabrics TS222 + MF5022 from FunkiFabrics
This pattern includes three views:
- Fitted tank (fitted at the sides, great for inverted poses at yoga)
- Peplum tank (lower side panel flares out a little, doesn't cling to our pants!)
- Dress (tennis dress, cycling dress, summer dress, swim dress... you decide!) - I wear mine over my 3462 shorts when I go for bike rides and over my 3247 shorts when I play tennis.
We hope you will like it as much as we do! Stay tuned for more sneak peeks :)