Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ready, Set, Click!

Good news! I just finished uploading the patterns to the website. The new collection is officially avaiable for pre-order. The backs of patterns are there, but I will be done preparing/uploading the PDF instructions only next week.

Please note that all orders containing a new pattern will ship complete when all the patterns are in, which should be between Oct. 5 and 7. Of course, we will process them in the order they were received.

Happy shopping everyone!

2 comments:

Helen K said...

Emilie, thanks for doing this. I do appreciate the extra pictures for the bra and also the swimsuit using real people! That does show us what to expect.
Helen

Anonymous said...

Just got my pattern today - great Posta service to the UK in a week. Really can't wait to get sewing these leotards.

Hope the instructions will be on-line soon so I can work out this armhole binding !

Thanks again for great servioce and patterns

Diana