Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family at Work

At her mini-desk
I've been coming to work with Éléonore since she is two weeks old. Her dad (our 2678 board shorts model - yes, I'm a lucky lady!) comes along with us too.

Here is a fun photo that gives you a hint about an upcoming project... Can you guess what it is? I'm sure that techies among you will figure it out right away :)



Supervising daddy's work
At 4 months old, she is still teeny-tiny, unlike her big brother at the same age, and has a great personality! Working with a baby does affect productivity a bit, but having the opportunity to spend so much time together in the first months of her life is well worth it.

Tummy-time Break with mommy

5 comments:

Ann's Fashion Studio said...

Ahhh she is sooo cute :)

Johanna said...

Sooo sweet! Kiss those baby cheeks for me!

BeccaA said...

Eleonore is adorable! She looks like such a happy baby.

Sewfast said...

Simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! My daughter Eleanor is sitting her with me, and she thinks your Eleanore' is cute too! She is four.