Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back in Stock

Just a short post to let you know that reprints of our running skirt (2796), sports tops (2563), women's underwear (2568) and cloth diaper pattern (2907) are now back in stock. Please allow for a few days/weeks for your favorite retailer to replenish their stock (you might want to contact them if you have a pending order). If you were planning on buying on www.jalie.com, the patterns are already back on the "In Stock" list.

We are currently sewing garments for the new pattern covers... Next step: photo shoots! I will be posting sneak peaks soon. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

stacy said...

I am VERY anxious to see what the new patterns are! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the new patterns!! Sue

Kathi said...

I cannot wait to see the new patterns!! How long will it be????!!!!

Emilie@Jalie said...

My due date is September 26 and I don't plan on blogging about the new collection launch "live from the delivery room" :) We do not have an official launch date yet, but I will post it as soon as we do, I promise!

stacy said...

OOOOOh, that's so close (I've seriously lost track of time, I didn't realize it was almost time)! I have a Sept. 21 birthday, so I'll be crossing my fingers for an early delivery! :)