Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Special "+1" for PR Weekend Montreal

For those who did not know, Jeanne will be a guest at Pattern Review Weekend Montreal in June (18-20). She will give a few demos with your favorite Jalie patterns, showing different technique, tips and tricks. We will bring cases of patterns along as well and lots of Jalie garments in different sizes for people to try on.

I will be there to translate the demo (and chit-chat) and of course enjoy 3 days in a city that I loooove! We are very excited and are really looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting new PR Friends! We will soon get started on that "travelling trunk show" to get as much done as possible for the event. Any special requests from people who will be in Montreal and are still unsure about trying a new Jalie pattern? :)

If you are not familiar with PR Weekends (or Pattern Review) and would like to know more about this fun sewing getaway, make sure you check out the "PR Weekend in Canada" post on the Pattern Review message board. Registration is open until May 30, but will close as soon as all the spots are filled.

On a totally different note, I am really happy to share one big news with you: I am pregnant with baby #2. Henri will be a big brother in about 6 months. This means that I will sport a pretty big belly in June! I hope I will be in good shape like I was for my first pregnancy and have all the energy I need for the fabric-shopping marathon!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Emilie, congratulations on your pregnancy!!!! How exciting for you and your family!

I'm sad I won't be in Montreal. I really enjoyed the time we got to spend together in Portland last spring and wish I could financially swing the trip to Canada because I've always wanted to see Montreal. And to meet your mom, the Queen Jalie designer, would just be icing on the cake. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through photos of the event.

Looking forward to seeing that cute baby bump you'll be sporting so take some pictures so we can all see. :-)

KID, MD said...

Congratulations!! I wish I could be in Montreal.

Ann's Fashion Studio said...

Congratulations! How very exciting for you and your family.

I wish I could be at the PR Weekend. It is the week of my sons graduation and we will have family visiting. However if there is a way, I will be there.

sewingsue said...

Yay!! I'm happy to meet both (well I guess the three) of you in Montreal!! I'm wearing my Jalie sports jacket as I type this in my chilly basement in Toronto! Sue

judy said...

Congrats on baby #2!! Sounds like an awesome trip!

Leslie in Austin said...

Warmest congratulations, Emilie! Like Melissa, I'm bummed I'm not able to come to Montreal. We had such fun in Portland, didn't we?!

Christina said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! That's wonderful news. I wish I could make it to Montreal, but this year just won't work for me. I had a great time meeting you in Portland, I still think about your fabulous jeans :)

Heather said...

Congratulations on your new baby! I'd love to join the PR weekend...it sounds like so much fun!

Ann said...

I would so love to come to Montreal for PR weekend - the closest one to me so far in Michigan (and I love Montreal) but alas, my due date for my 2nd is June 17, and I'm pretty sure I'll be delivering or just have! However, loving pattern 2787 again for the third (fourth, fifth) time!