Monday, June 29, 2009

Temporarily Out of Order

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I might not be as quick as usual answering emails. I had half of my thyroid removed last Friday (yuck!) and I won't spend much time in the office in the upcoming days.

The orders will still ship within 1-2 business days as usual. Please note that Wednesday is Canada Day, so pretty much everything is closed here, including Canada Post and Jalie :)

The surgery was a success and I should be 100% back on my feet in no time. I'm just taking it easy for a week or so, "enjoying" our rainy weather... and watching out when carrying Henri (who now runs by the way!). I'm just afraid he might hit the stitches by accident and make the scar all crooked!

The new website should go live in a few weeks (the whole design is done and we are now populating the database - which is taking for-e-ver). I hope you will like it :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Get well quick!

Ann's Fashion Studio said...

Get well soon!

Nancy W. said...

Emilie - so sorry to hear you had to do this. I hope all is well now and that you are getting your energy back. Enjoy the vacation you will be having and the time getting things ready for fall!

Jennifer said...

I hope you're having a wonderful vacation and feel better soon.
Jennifer

Christina said...

Emilie, I just now read about your surgery. Hope you have recovered well. I still need to make those jeans! It's on my list of fall projects.