And the Winner Is...

Since we had a few anonymous comments in the list, I decided to print out the names of all the people who entered the contest and have Henri eat pick the name of the lucky winner.

Congratulations to Kelly who won a copy of pattern 2007. Kelly: Please email your address to mail (at) jalie.com so we can ship the pattern to you. Thanks!

Good news! The new patterns are being folded this week and we have almost completed the photo shoots. The new collection should be available soon!

Comments

Alex said…
Yah! I can't wait! More sewing goodness soon awaits!
Dawn said…
Awww, he's so cute!! I just bought more denim for jeans!!! :)
stacy said…
Henri is such a cutie and he's getting so big!

Yay for the patterns! I'm excited to see them.
Gorgeous Things said…
Henri is beautiful!

I just nominated you for a Sisterhood Award. Cheers!
Kelly said…
He's the greatest! I can't complain!
Kelly in Texas
Anonymous said…
Is their anyone out their that can help a newbe figure out the epattern marks? Just found this company, bought one of their patterns(printed) Loved it.Now I am trying the download one and I am stuck

Popular posts from this blog

Vanessa Jogger Shorts // Pattern Hack (Jalie 3676)

New Collection - The Éléonore Pull-On Jeans