OOP Patterns Brought Back To Life

We are currently working on an e-pattern project. We will create a new store with out of print patterns in electronic format that people will be able to purchase and print at home.

We will be using Payloadz for our new store so any of you bloggers with a paypal account could eventually sell your favorite Jalie e-patterns on your blog. How cool is that?

You can check out the Payloadz website and click on "Affiliate" to see how it works.
2005 (t-shirt pattern) and 992 (speed skating suit) are the first patterns that we will add to the store. Since we won't scan all our old patterns right away, I would love to have your input to know which discontinued pattern you would like to see in our e-pattern store. You can see many oop pattern covers on http://public.box.net/jalie.

Please leave a comment with the pattern number or a pattern description of what you would like to see in our new e-patterns catalog. The more suggestions we have, the more complete our catalog will be :)

Comments

ginette said…
pattern 916
http://www.jalie.com/images/patterns/full/916.jpg
Dawn said…
I've only been sewing for about two years so I don't have any of your OOP patterns except 2319 which I got from PatternReview.com. From the pictures, I also like 963, 2321, 916, 2110, and 978.
Emilie@Jalie said…
963, 2321 and 2110 should still be available on patternreview.com :)
sewliz said…
I 2nd the 2319, which I have and love. I also like 916,2329 & 2106!
stacysews said…
2005 is still one of my favorite patterns!
lsaspacey said…
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I so regretted never getting a chance to get that boatneck t-shirt pattern before you eliminated that version in your latest version.
I'd love to see 2103 - I love the full skirt with the sleek top.
Jennifer Fournier said…
How about a swimsuit pattern? I just saw a review of 971 and it looks like such a nice pattern. Swimsuits are often a spur-of-the-moment sewing project for me so having it downloadable would be great.
Unknown said…
I'd like to see 2106 also!
Kat said…
I'd like to see 2106 also!
Emilie@Jalie said…
You can find 2106 here: https://www.facebook.com/Rodebec/

Popular posts from this blog

Vanessa Jogger Shorts // Pattern Hack (Jalie 3676)

New Collection - The Éléonore Pull-On Jeans