Thursday, November 20, 2008

And The Winner Is...

Alex, who wrote the 498th, 499th AND,most importantly, the 500th Jalie review on Pattern Review! She wins a free pattern of her choice on www.jalie.com. Guess what? We will give a free pattern to the people writing the 600th, 700th, 800th, 900th review! I'll try to come up with a brilliant prize idea for the 1000th review :)

Thanks everyone for taking the time to write up detailed reviews that are so helpful to many sewers and that help us improve our patterns and instructions to make them as easy-to-use as possible.

2 comments:

Ann's Fashion Studio said...

Congratulations to Alex :) again, great idea.

Alex said...

I hope that wasn't cheating, but I love Jalie patterns so much. Tonight I'll write up my review for the housecoat as well!